This is a double pouch packing machine production line. It consists of two packing machines of different models. It is suitable for snacks, chips and other materials to be packed in small bags and then loaded into large bags through the middle conveyor line.
- The combination scale ensures stable and accurate packaging weight.
- Medium-speed and high-speed machines are optional to meet different production volume requirements.
- Each stand-alone machine has all stainless steel or carbon steel options, suitable for various levels of customer needs.
- Stainless steel frame;
- Touch screen display, easy to use and maintain;
- PLC control, excellent performance and long life;
- High-precision intelligent thermostat to ensure stable temperature control;
- Simple design and low loss;
- CE standard machine;
- Different type and volume filler can be chose
- PILLOW BAGS is a widely used and economical packaging form. The upper and lower sides are sealed together, and the back is sealed vertically. This type of packaging bag is suitable for French fries, candy and nuts, etc.
- QUAD SEAL BAGS bottom is rectangular , It can stand without assistance. This type of bag has two side gussets and two panels, and four vertical seals are connected together to make the bag more structured and modular. This bag type is very popular among premium coffee brands.
- FLAT BOTTOM BAGS is similar to a square sealed bag, with two gussets, but only one vertical seal. This bag of coffee and pet food is very popular.
- GUSSETED BAGS is similar to PILLOW BAGS, but there are gussets on the side to provide more internal space.
- THREE-SIDE BAG is a flat bag sealed on three sides.
- SACHETS is a small, flat 4-sided sealed package, usually used for single-serve condiments and spices.
- STICK PACKS is a long and narrow pillow bag for single servings of powder and liquid.